The 2017 Colossal Micro Head tube amp comes with even more punch and gain than its previous versions.
Besides having 2 channels, 127-220v range AC input, inbuilt volume boost for both channels and speaker outputs in 8 or 16 ohms, the Micro Head Colossal brings some new additions to the table:
- A fourth 12AX7 tube has been added for a total of 4 12AX7 tubes. providing a fatty, rich in gain sound.
- The Clean channel doesn’t have a Master volume which makes the sound richer and with a “Fender Twin twist”, optimal for the use of pedals.
- Besides the full/half switch a new Home/Show switch has been added. This way when using the “Home” setting the amp is brought to 5w or 2,5w, allowing you to practice at home without bringing your walls down...
- A series tube effects loop.
All of it packed in a robust but portable amp!
- 3x 12ax7
- 2 x el34 (50w version)
- 2 x el84 (18w version)
- Height: 54cm (21in)
- Length: 29cm (11.4in)
- Depth: 46cm (18.2in)
- Weight: 20 kilos (44lb)
- Carbon steel chassis.
- Series effects loop.
- 2 channels (clean | lead).
- 110-220v AC input range.
- Footswitch-activated volume boost.
- Porcelain sockets.
- Amphenol or Switchcraft jacks.
- Attenuator (half/full) switch.
- Footswitch 3 (channel-boost-loop).
- 8 and 16ohms speakers out.